See ya later, 2017! I’m ready for this year to end (given that either a family member or I have been sick or had allergies for a good chunk of it).
The new year is a clean slate I’m told, or maybe it’s just a fresh planner to write some goals in. As for resolutions, I’m not huge on them. I’ve never joined a gym or even wanted to, though I probably should. I did come up with a few things I’d like to do in 2018 that I can reflect upon on December 31, 2018 and realize we totally forgot about. Hm. Maybe I’m big on resolutions after all, sorta.
Off the top of my head, here are a few things I’d like to work on in 2018:
- Play and read even more with the kiddo.
- Fill up my photo albums — and print more photos to fit into more photo albums.
- Paint our walls! We’ve lived here almost 3 years and we haven’t done much to make this place our own
- Not only walk more, but explore more. Okay that sounds flaky. But allow myself to wander when I walk. Okay that didn’t sound any less flaky.
- Keep the music on. It keeps the heart happy.
- More bloggin’. That’s always on the list.
- Grow my shop through more craft shows, new products and keeping up with social media.
Hope your new year is safe, healthy and happy! And if you make resolutions, hope you see them through to the end! (It’s fine if you don’t!)